Mushroom coffee – natural medicinal drink
Whether you drink coffee on occasion or daily, our formula is ‘spot on’!
The coffee base in our mushroom coffee is not a random instant coffee. We use high quality, grown in South America 100% organic Arabica beans. It is carefully freeze-dried. For this reason the whole process allows the product to retain its naturally rich flavours and intensive aroma.
To make our “Mushroom coffee” we use truly natural and organic ingredients: real instant coffee blended with three of our most favourite, organic mushroom extracts. In fact there are only two main ingredients, coffee and mushroom extracts.
Reishi extract (Ganoderma lucidum)
Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus)
Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor)
Mushroom Coffee – Why a ‘medicinal’ drink?
- Organic coffee has load of antioxidants. Reshi has also antioxidants due to its high ORAC value. For this reason our mushroom coffee an antioxidant drink, it is as well less acidic than the common ones.
- Cholesterol control – in addition Reishi could helps with balancing cholesterol levels, and coffee as well has ability to reduce the risk of high levels of cholesterol. Increased levels of cholesterol are associated with risk of heart disease.
- Detoxification and liver protection – along with coffee, bioactive components(polysaccharides and triterpenes), extracted from Reishi and Turkey tail mushrooms would support liver protection functions.
- Cognitive function/concentration and nerve repair – coffee is often helps with concentration; Reishi extacts have potential to act as an adaptogenic herb, meaning help with adaptation (to work, new environment, etc). In addition naturally occurring compounds in Lion’s mane extract may help with the repair of nerve cells, by boosting NGF (Nerve Growth Factor). Low levels of NGF are associated with early stages of Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Maintain immunity – Reishi, Turkey tail and Lion’s mane extracts have potential benefits against a wide range of conditions where the body’s immune response is not adequate.
Mushroom coffee – best way to enjoy it
It is certainly simple and effective formula , made with very high quality organic ingredients.
To get the best of the freeze-dried coffee aroma we suggest you to use hot water of maximum about 85 degrees Celsius (not boiling). With this in mind you would be able to enjoy the coffee complete aroma.
In generally you can add the blend to any sort of liquid – it is entirely up to your personal preference.
How much to take
Specifically for Nutri-Fungi’s organic mushroom coffee formula even just 1 serving per day is enough to get things moving and deliver to you a decent amount of mushroom bioactive ingredients.
Thing to remember is this organic mushroom coffee contains caffeine. In case you take medication please check for possible adverse effects.
- The above listed information is purely for educational purposes.
- Please consume our products along with healthy and balanced diet.
- None of our products is meant to prevent, treat or cure a disease or condition.