Mushroom coffee – natural medicinal drink
Whether you drink coffee on occasion or daily, our formula is ‘spot on’!
The coffee base we opted out for is not a random instant coffee. We have carefully selected high quality, grown in South America 100% organic Arabica beans. The coffee beans are extracted in ‘state of art’ freeze-drying facility. This process allows the product to retain its naturally rich flavours and intensive aroma.
To make our “Mushroom coffee” we use real instant coffee blended with three of our most favourite, organic mushroom extracts.
Reishi extract (Ganoderma lucidum)
Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus)
Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor)
Mushroom Coffee – Why a ‘medicinal’ drink?
- Coffee antioxidants are well known. Reshi, however, is also known for promotion of antioxidant activity within our body due to its high ORAC value.
- Cholesterol control – Reishi is known to help with balancing cholesterol levels, and coffee also is known for its ability to reduce the risk of increased levels of cholesterol. Increased levels of cholesterol are associated with risk of heart disease.
- Detoxification and liver protection – along with coffee, bioactive components(polysaccharides and triterpenes), extracted from Reishi and Turkey tail mushrooms have demonstrated liver protection functions in a range of science-based studies.
- Cognitive function/concentration and nerve repair – coffee is often consumed to help with concentration; Reishi is known to act as an adaptogenic herb, meaning help with adaptation (to work, new environment, etc); In addition naturally occurring compounds in Lion’s mane are known to help with the repair of nerve cells, by boosting NGF (Nerve Growth Factor), low levels of which are associated with early stages of Dementia and by increased nerve cell myelination.
- Maintain immunity – Reishi, Turkey tail and Lion’s mane extracts have all proven benefits against a wide range of conditions where the body’s immune response is not adequate.
Mushroom coffee – best way to enjoy it
It is simple and effective formula , made with very high quality organic ingredients.
To get the best of the freeze-dried coffee aroma we suggest you use hot water of about 85 degrees Celsius (not boiling).
You can add the blend to any sort of liquid – it is entirely up to your personal preference.
How much to take
We developed this organic mushroom coffee drink formula so that just 1 serving per day is enough to get things moving and deliver to you a decent amount of mushroom bioactive ingredients.
This organic mushroom coffee drink contains caffeine. In case you take medication please check for possible adverse effects.
- The above listed information is purely for educational purposes.
- Please consume our products along with healthy and balanced diet.
- None of our products is meant to prevent, treat or cure a disease or condition.