Great Reishi extract recipe for healthy breakfast!
Prep time: 15 minutes Total time: 45 minutes Yields: 12 ½ cup servings
- 2 cups of old – fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup rice krispies
- 200 g hazelnuts (soaked over – night)
- 100 g dark vegan chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut syrup or any other liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Reishi mushroom extract
1. In a pan mix together coconut oil, honey, vanilla, salt, cacao powder, Reishi mushroom extract and peanut butter and heat the mixture up, so that everything is melted.
2. In a large bowl toss together oats, rice krispies and hazelnuts and pour your chocolatey mixture over it and mix well so everything is covered.
3. Transfer mixture to a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Bake in a preheated oven on 150°C for about 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Once granola is crisp, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before stirring in your dark vegan chocolate, cut into small pieces.
6. Transfer to a glass jar and store for up to 2 weeks.