Prep time: 5 minutes Total time: 15 minutes + 1 hour to chill Yields: 25 balls
- 250 g dates
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup oats
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Reishi mushroom extract
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 5 tbsp water
- Place all the ingredients in a food and mix until you get smooth paste. The mixture is quite wet, but don’t worry you can form balls easily.
- Scoop small amounts of the mixture into your hands and roll the balls, repeat until all the mixture is gone.
- If you want, you can roll each ball in some cacao powder or almond flour.
- Place the balls in the fridge for about an hour to chill and firm up.