Coconut Persimmon Chia Pudding With Lion’s Mane Extract
Prep time: 5 minutes Total time: 1 hour Yields: 2 jars
For chia pudding:
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (and more for serving, if you want)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2tbsp coconut syrup (or any other sweetener of choice)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp Lion’s mane extract
- 2 persimmons
- coconut flakes (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients for chia pudding in a bowl with a fork and put in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight to firm up.
- When you’re ready to serve transfer chia pudding into 2 jars.
- Remove the skin from the persimmons and put them on top of your chia pudding. You can also add some more coconut yogurt at this point if you’d like.
- Sprinkle some coconut flakes on top and enjoy!
It’s a delicious treat after dinner or a yummy breakfast option with all the benefits of Lion’s mane extract. I think you’ll fall in love with this simple recipe.
Let us know if you try it in the comments below!